Monday, October 19, 2009

Green is soooo the new black...

So, this morning i was getting ready for work and was putting on my fave jeans, and what do you know----they will not button, let alone zip up! yuck! And all of my jeans are waaay too tight in the booty. Guess I need to start working out more! Instead, I decided to go shopping. Check it out. I got a pair of jeans on clearance at GAP for $9.97, and a green long sleeve shirt for $9.97(you know, green is the new black, and kelly green is sooo totally my fave color right now, sorry brown). Plus, I had a $5 off coupon. And then, i found the cutest clothes for Landon, clearanced at $2.99 each!!! I'm lovin' it! And, I got JT something for his birthday that was on sale, too. I just won't tell you how much I spent on another pair of jeans I found at Macy's... At least I won't look as frumpy tomorrow as I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment