I thought i would let you all in all of the crazy cravings this pregnant chica has had (if i can remember them all):
Winger's - sticky fingers - HOT ( we went...a LOT during the 1st trimester)
Peanut butter and honey sandwich
yogurt, any kind, never made me sick
Pasta salad and ice cream sandwiches, not in the same bite, but together, gross, huh?
McDonald's breakfast croissants (even threw up in the car in the drive thru, but it didn't stop me from enjoying every bite!)
Pace's popsicles
Pink and yellow starbursts (only reds and oranges are left in the bag)
Subway - eat fresh!
JT's yummy hamburgers
tacos!
Samoa's - i love those things! latest craving!
ramen noodles (with peas - you know, to make it healthy...)
oranges and orange juice
celery with peanut butter
raisins
Cafe Rio-veggie burrito-pinto beans-mild sauce-enchilada style-lettuce on the side
tortillas and queso (I even had it at Rosa's in January)
Food that the baby doesn't really care for:
Bananas on an empty stomach. Sometimes even half a glass of water is enough to make me throw up. And lots of other stuff that i don't want you to picture me throwing up.
Best/Cinchiest food item to throw up:
blueberry muffins and milk
Worst/Yuckiest food to throw up:
Salad with vinagreitte dressing and pulled pork sandwich
Oh the joys of being pregnant! I always tell myself as i am throwing up that the baby is getting cuter, it always makes me smile and sometimes laugh out loud when i throw up, weird, huh? I love it. The baby just got a dimple yesterday when i threw up. (It was a random throw-up thing, i really feel great!)
Just be glad i didn't post any pictures on this post... :)
This may be the funniest post I have ever read.... I love it! I am glad that you are doing more craving than throwing up these days! She is going to be gorgeous!
ReplyDelete