Monday, July 19, 2010

There's More!

I thought of some more funny things that people have said to me while being pregnant:

"Janet, you're large and in charge, you can have my 2:00 shift if you want, instead of Eric." Large and in charge, eh? Gee, thanks!

There is this guy at work that wore this shirt that says "I like big bumps and I cannot lie". Not the most professional shirt to be wearing, especially since he's still a trainee, but whatever. So another guy asked him if he was wearing that shirt today because I have a big bump of a belly. I raised my eyebrows and said "Did you just say Janet and big in the same sentence?!". I love scaring these stupid boys with my dirty looks.

"Oh, look at your feet, they are soo huge!!!" What, like I haven't ever noticed? Hehe...

Something sweet that JT and I do every morning when we wake up, is I will say "7 more days", or however many more days there are until my due date. And then he always says back to me "When are you gonna start showin'?" He's just trying to get out of the doghouse for his basketball comment from a few months ago, haha! :) I love it, though.

Speaking of JT, he has been so wonderful throughout this pregnancy. He would give me a hug after I would throw up, he would look at me with love as I threw up, massage my feet and cankles, he rubs my belly and talks to Lindsay all the time, and has happily put together tons of baby things and helped me tape and paint stripes for Lindsay's room and accomplish lots of other "nesting projects". He has gone to every single doctor's appt. with me and even had to leave a mountain biking/rapelling trip early to make it in time to one appt. He came to the doctor's office with dirt and mud all over his clothes and legs from a few falls from the bike. I thought it was awesome that he didn't care what he looked like for the appt., but that he was there. :) He is a trooper, and I can't imagine life without him. He never ever complains (seriously) and is always pleasant and happy--he has the best smile, ever. He is such a great dad to his 4 children and will be wonderful to little Lindsay. He is such a giver. I love my JT!

2 comments: